- To make the bottom tent piece cut one piece of cardstock to 4 x 5 1/2 and score every one inch on the shorter side so you end up with 4 one inch scores- then make a mountain fold- the two ends will be where you attach the front and back of the card.
- Cut 2 pieces of cardstock to A2 size and one A2 size decorative paper piece.
- Glue the decorative paper to one of the pieces-that will be the front of your card. I cut a 2 1/2" circle in my decorative paper and cardstock so I could dangle my sentiment.
- Glue the 2 pieces to the tent piece.
- The top of the card is now open so to secure the two pieces together I used brads but you could just as easily glue it shut.
- Next I stamped a 2" circle with a birthday sentiment and attached it to the card with jump rings.
This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge # 102 - Just Sentiments
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge # 6 - Anything Goes
Unique Crafters Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge # 209 - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays Challenge # 94 - Metal