Thursday, November 8, 2012

Make your own Eiffel Tower

I found a fun website called papertoys.com --they have many templates for making fun paper crafting projects.
I was looking for this template last week to share with Cissy and could not find it anywhere on my computer or through google search but through the magic of Pinterest the exact eiffel tower which I had been looking for appeared on my board this morning.

So I thought I would share it with you all.

Here is the link to the Eiffel tower--papertoys.com/eiffel
Here is a link to a video on Just Lilla's blog--she shows you how to assemble it if you need a visual, justlilla.blogspot.com



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cool! If I can bring it up in MTC, I can print it any color I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, you are very welcome, glad to have people to share with, love you all.

    ReplyDelete