My inspiration for this card came from a book I took out of the library called "Decorative Impressions, Handmade Greeting Cards with Rubber Stamps & Brass Stencils" by Anna Griffin.
Here is the recipe if you are interested:
White cardstock cut to 11" by 6 1/4" and Brilliance Pigment ink pad in Mineral
- Score along the 11" length at 4 3/8, 6 1/8, 6 5/8, 8 5/8, 9 1/8 and 10 7/8.
- On the 2 larger side panels I stamped using Anna Griffin's Swirl Motif Stamp #580G04 in silver.
- On the middle panel I stamped using Stampabilities Frieze Border #DR1033 in copper.
- Punch 3/16" holes in the small pleat portion at the top, center and bottom on both sides with a Cropodile then secure the pleats with glue from behind.
- Thread 1/4" soft white double faced satin ribbon from Paper Source through the top holes on both sides and tie a bow, repeat for the other 2 sets of holes. For the sentiment I used the same white cardstock using Stampendous Everyday Messages 2 Series #SWS045 in copper, punched a small hole and threaded it through the center ribbon before tying the center bow.