Friday, February 3, 2012

Je T' aime



While watching a You Tube video on how to make an oval box I made this box out of letter size gray cardstock. I frenchified it up using marble paper to cover and line my box, added a sheer black ribbon band around the top, used ultra thick embossing powder to make Marie Antoinette's image shine and then applied her to the top of my beautiful oval box.
I went to the Graphics Fairy and found the fleur de lis border which was used on the card; I will give this along with the box. I played around in PS and added the cupid and heart image inside the border with a font called woodcut ornaments and the font for I love you is afternoon delight.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that delicious bow :) Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up to the challenge!
    Karah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love that bow. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete