Sunday, January 29, 2012

DeNami stamp challenge #9

I was looking at DeNami's blog and saw that she is having her first challenge of 2012. All you need to do is use at least one DeNami stamp so I used my favorite the daisies and polka dots.

I first stamped the circles using tangerine and lemon chalk ink; Next was the dress form which is a stamp I made with my Teresa Collins stamp maker in versa magic ink then masked it off. Lastly I placed the DeNami stamp on top.
I colored in the daisies with yellow and gold Marvy markers, used a couple of Marty Stew's edge punches on black paper and an oooh-la-la! stamp and I was on my way to linky uppy at the DeNami site before the challenge closes down January 30th. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love your stamped background and pretty punched panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card--aren't those colors fun!! You picked an awesome DeNami stamp for your entry in the DeNami Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete